Maison Noosa Resort
Terms and Conditions
DEPOSIT & PAYMENT POLICY
A booking is confirmed once a valid credit card or deposit has been received by Maison Noosa and the following terms apply:
1. Flexible Rates:
All bookings greater than a single night require a deposit to the value of two nights.
The balance of accommodation must be paid 7 nights prior to arrival in low season or 30 days prior to arrival in mid/high season. Season dates vary from year to year, so please check with our reservations team. Date changes can be made free of charge prior to the balance payable date.
2. Partially Refundable Rates:
Partially Refundable rates require the first night to be paid at the time of booking and the balance due 30 days prior to arrival. In the event the booking is cancelled prior to 1 month before arrival date, the deposit will be forfeited. If the booking is cancelled 30 days or less prior to the arrival date, the full tariff is forfeited. Date changes are subject to the terms below*.
3. Non Refundable Rates:
Non Refundable rates must be prepaid in full at time of booking and are strictly non refundable. Date changes ar subject to the terms below (* Date Changes).
4. Free Cancellation Rates:
Free Cancellation rates require no deposit at the time of booking, and must be fully paid on the balance due date (7 days prior to arrival during off peak season and 30 days prior during peak season). Date changes are available free of charge if the change is made prior to balance due date. Date changes after the balance due date are subject to any rebooking fees, and any difference in rates for the new dates, reletting of the original booking dates and rates, and a maximum booking window of 6 months prior to the original booking dates applies.
Date changes for Partially Refundable Rates bookings are only available greater than 30 days prior to the booked arrival date, will incur a $100 Date Change fee and are subject to any advertised tariff/nightly rate changes. One date change is available per booking and must be confirmed 30 days prior to the booked arrival date. The new stay dates must be within a maximum 6 month booking window from the original booking dates For date changes 30 days or less prior to the booked arrival date, the tariff will be forfeited (partially or in full) unless the room can be re-let at the same tariff, and incur a $100 rebooking fee.
Charges apply for guest numbers stated on the standard nightly rates. Additional guest rates will apply for extra adults or children regardless of what bed is used. Please use the guide below for our standard rates per apartment type:
1 bedroom apartment – standard rate applies to two guests (max three guests)
2 bedroom apartment – standard rate applies to four guests (max five guests)
3 bedroom apartment – standard rate applies to six guests (max seven guests)
We accept cash, EFT, Visa, Mastercard (1.5% processing fee) or American Express (2.5% processing fee).
Please advise our reservations team if you prefer to pay by EFT and do not want your credit card charged. A bank payment receipt will be required to confirm your payment and booking.
Bank transfer details (must be received no less than 7 days prior to arrival):
Breeze MR Pty Ltd Trust Account
BSB: 034-215 Account: 733-952
Weather conditions are unfortunately not within our control and therefore no refund will be given based on poor weather conditions. We highly recommend travel insurance.
Unfortunately we are unable to accept bookings for school leaver celebrations due to our strict Body Corporate By-laws and unit owner letting terms and conditions. If school leaver celebration bookings are received in contrary to our terms and conditions, we reserve the right to remove the guests and/or cancel the reservation without any refunds.
Maison Noosa adopts the following practice when dealing with the cancellation of a holiday booking. We do recommend all guests consider travel insurance:
1. Flexible Rates
If the booking is cancelled after the balance due date (7 or 30 days prior), the full tariff will be forfeited. If the booking is cancelled prior to the balance due date, the tariff will be refunded less Cancellation Fee of $100.00. If the QLD border closes after the balance due date, you can change your dates up to 12 months from your original arrival date. A further 12 month extension is possible with a $50 fee.
2. Partially Refundable Rates
If the booking is cancelled before the balance due date deposit paid will be forfieted.If the booking is cancelled after the balance due date (less than 30 days prior to the arrival date), the tariff will be forfeited. If the QLD border closes after the balance due date, you can change your dates up to 12 months from your original arrival date. A further 12 month extension is possible with a $50 fee.
3. Non Refundable Rates
All Non Refundable rates must be prepaid at the time of booking and are non-refundable.
4. Free Cancellation Rates
Bookings may be cancelled without penalty prior to the balance due date (14 days prior to the arrival date in low season and 30 days prior to arrival in high season*). If the booking is cancelled after the balance due date, the full tariff will be forfeited. If the QLD border closes after the balance due date, you can change your dates up to 12 months from your original arrival date. A further 12 month extension is possible with a $50 fee.
*Seasons – high season dates are determined by school holidays and major events (e.g. Noosa Triathlon).
Maison Noosa management reserves the right to move or change any reservation in the event of a system or rate error or if a unit/apartment becomes unusable for reasons beyond our control (e.g. flood/fire/disaster etc).
Refunds within the penalty window may be possible based on our Refund Policy below.
Refunds within the penalty window are only available if the booked apartment can be re-let for the same value. If the apartment is let for a lower tariff then the difference will be refunded less the Cancellation Fee of $100.
Once in-house, refunds are only available if we are able to re-let the room for the booked period at the same rate (at management discretion).
ACCOMMODATION TERMS & CONDITIONS
In the interests of all guests, Maison Noosa is totally non-smoking resort.
Each person signing their registration card (“the Guest”) acknowledges and agrees that these conditions apply and extend to any person (also referred to as “Guest”) occupying or visiting the apartment or complex and/or using the facilities in the complex at the invitation of or with the
authority of the Guest.
- Charges must be paid by cash, bank cheque or credit card before occupancy commences unless special prior arrangements have been made.
- Occupancy starts and finishes on the dates shown on the receipt.
- The Guest will be liable for payment of any charges incurred by any Guest together with all replacements and necessary costs for any damage, including extra cleaning or loss to the apartment and its contents or the Body Corporate property caused by any Guest.
- The apartment must not be used for any unlawful purpose.
- Guests must only park cars in the designated areas.
- Only the number of people shown on the receipt may stay in the apartment overnight.
- No animals or pets are to be brought onto the complex.
- Neither the Body Corporate, the Manager nor the apartment owner is liable for any damage or loss of property that a Guest may sustain while on the complex.
- The by-laws, rules and regulations of the complex and any reasonable direction of the Manager must be complied with. The apartment must be vacated if after receiving a warning, any Guest fails to comply.
- There is no refund for early departure.
- The Manager may inspect the apartment at any time with reasonable notice and at any time without notice if the Manager is of the opinion that there has been a breach of these conditions. Additional cleaning on departure may attract an additional charge.
- If Guests leave their apartment in an unreasonably dirty condition for housekeeping, management reserves the right to on-charge additional cleaning fees ($55/per hour).The onus is with the Guest to check with management before departing if clarification of possible charges is required.
- The Manager and the apartment owner are not responsible for any misdescription of the apartment.
- In the event of the Guest desiring to cancel the booking, a refund of the deposit, less an Administrative Fee* of $100.00, will only be made if more than 30 days notice is given. Please see our complete cancellation policy below.
- The Guest authorises the manager to charge any credit card for any loss, damage or monetary contribution for which any Guest is liable under this document or otherwise.
- If the occupancy ends or is terminated, the Guest must immediately vacate the apartment. The Manager is authorised to do whatever is required to enforce the eviction of any Guest and removal of Guests’ property.
- Parties or functions are not permitted within the grounds or in any of Maison Noosa apartments without the approval of management.
- Every effort is made to allocate according to a guests request. This is not guaranteed and is not always possible.
- No personal bedding or additional beds are permitted. Additional guests not permitted to sleep on the floor or furniture. All additional guests will attract additional charges.
- Maison Noosa does not accept booking for school leaver celebrations.
Back To Homepage